Sunday 17 April 2011

Student Union Exhibition meeting tomorrow.

I'm hoping it will make me feel slightly better about everything. I just want to get all my stuff in the space and play around, see what works. Until its up properly i cant relax. That said, I probably won't really relax until its down again. Also, i showed  Miguel the curtain thing I'd been making whilst it lay flat on the floor. He said he likes it on the floor, and i could use it as a rug if i frayed the edges, and it would act as a piece as itself. This has completely thrown my idea up in the air, and I'm not sure what to do anymore. The only way i will know is through trying it i guess. Finally ....

Feedback Comments;   HER UPCOMING INSTALLATION IN THE GROUP SHOW WILL ALLOW HER TO UNDERSTAND THE APPROPIATION OF SPACE IN A MORE CRITICAL MANNER. SHE COULD CONSIDER SEEING HER EXHIBITION AREA AS
ANOTHER  SPATIAL OBJECT, SUCH AS THE BOXES SHE EMPLOYS, IN ORDER TO CAPITALISE ON HER PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE


Note capital letters used to terrify me. I really want to take this advice on board when setting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment