Friday 23 March 2012

I went on to make 'lucky stickers'

This was an experiment to collect feedback from the public, looking at how people are open to taking opportunities/ how people become more aware of the good things that happen when they have somewhere to source their good fortune, even if it is just through an inanimate object. I posted flyers with these lucky stickers around the city and provided an email adress 'myluckhaschanged@hotmail.com', and got quite a few nice responses from the public, commenting on how what i was doing was 'good karma'





I don't know whether this counts as good luck/fortune but is more serendipity I guess. I think the latter is an accident with a happy outcome?

Anyway I was committed to something today that my heart really wasn't in and that I wished I could get out of, but couldn't. Anyway it was cancelled and not by me! So I pretended to be disappointed but was secretly glad! Does that make me a bad person? Probably!

So one thing that may be ascribed to your "experiment".

I hope you get lot's more positive replies.

I'm going to keep the sticker with me for a bit longer to see what happens.

.............................................................................................................................................................................
         I wouldn't necessarily say this bought me luck but it brought me karma, as i found out that my ex boyfriend has become fat..
          ......................................................................................................................................................................
          What Was This Lucky Sticker All About?

I
Didnt Have Time Too Take 1 Sticker, So I Tool The Page, However I Have Re-Posted The Lucky Sticker Poster In Liverpool City Centre Town :)
I Have a Photograph Too! So
Nw Many More People Will B Lucky.

This Was a Nice Thing Of u Too Do. Good Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment